Followers

Friday, September 2, 2016

Challenge #66 ANYTHING GOES

Welcome to Artbymiran's Anything Goes Challenge 

Congratulations to our winner, Top 3 and GDT invite
for Challenge #64!!
you can see the announcement of winners here

Who will be our Lucky Winner and Top 3 Picks for our Challenge #65
Be sure to check back for our Winners, announcement next
Friday September 9th.

Please feel free to add your projects using an Artbymiran image to our Facebook Fan Group Anything Goes challenge
- another great way to share your creations with us.......

Please join us in Welcoming our Special Guest Designer this week 
Stacy



Hello everyone!  My name is Stacy.  I reside in sunny Florida, where I have lived all my life.  I'm a legal secretary by day and a scrapbooking, cardmaking enthusiast by night.  Art has always been a love of mine and having a creative outlet is a must for me.  Several years back, when my daughter was small, I was introduced to the world of scrapbooking.    From there, I discovered stamping, and then cardmaking.   Colored pencils had always been my favorite medium, but since I've started making cards, I've grown to enjoy watercolors, distress inks, and Copics, too.  There is still so much to learn!  You can see more of my cards and layouts on my blog www.StacysScrapCorner.blogspot.com .  A big thanks to the design team and Mi Ran for having me as a guest.  I hope everyone enjoys the challenge!

Stacy's fabulous creation showcasing Moonlight Mermaid Silvia


Please stop over to Stacy's blog and leave her some love
 for all of her fabulous creations! 

Now for some breath-taking creations
from our fabulous designers ........